Saturday, December 27, 2014

BREATH MASS

BREATH MASS = DIVINE LOVE = BLACK HOLE drawing everything to us.

Some believe that the unseen creator of galaxies and everything are black holes.

By us becoming the dense, more massive force through breath consciousness we actually attract the rest of the world to us, not just imagine or hope love is going to change the world. We are the density. Simply one breath at a time. Just hold station my friend, everything is racing towards us, faster than the speed of light. This my middle son Joshua told me when he was 5 "Gravity is the fastest thing in the universe." I just woke up with Shiloh crowding me off the edge of the bed and this was what I Desmond is referring to about Breath Mass.

TO LOVE, TO BE LOVE, IS THE EXPERIENCE WE YEARN TO EXPERIENCE. THE SOLUTION. THE BREATH IS THE CREATOR, THE MOVEMENT, THE CURRENCY BY WHICH WE ARE ALL OF THESE FLOWS OF VIBRATIONAL, SENSE EXPERIENCE ENERGIES SPIRALING BACK INTO THE DENSITY OF LOVE.

I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THIS LOVE, MY BREATH, AND WILL ALWAYS BE. I AM NOW JUST BE COMING AWARE. BUT I CAN BE COMFORTED TO KNOW THAT WHAT I AM ALREADY KNOWS WHAT IT IS DOING AND, THAT IS HOW I GOT HERE FROM WHERE I WAS. EYE AM OF LIKE A FLOWING RIVER.

No comments:

Post a Comment