Sunday, June 13, 2010

My Shadow, My Power

June 12, 2010

Life has guided me
Without my knowing
Inexorably toward some destination
I cannot see where
But now I know, it does not matter
Because all that I have gone through
Is where I was supposed to go
What I believed has now revealed,
itself to be an illusion
I believed the stories I was told
Thinking too I entered a prison
One contained in the story
of suffering, war, starvation
The valley of the shadow of death
Is the reflection of my own thoughts
Those I needed to entertain
Possessed as a spirit in a ghost
The ghost of my thinking world
Disconnected from the Spirit of life
The ever present energy of life
Pulsating, expanding, omniscient
This is the Truth
But to really know life
I had to experience something else
This “other” created in my mind
A “reality” situated outside of Love
Somehow floating, entertaining my mind
With an eternal cacophony of chaos
Thoughts in a void
But this is not me
It all is me, I am one with the One
But One cannot experience One until
There is something other
So in this way I too
have been playing a game
Discovering the power
In my ability to create
Realities in thought apart
From Truth ever present
Of Love´s eternal grace
The Source of my Being is Love
Together immersed in the One
But to appreciate this ecstatic state
I had to have of none
The futility of a thought reality
Attached to a dream
This is the shadow of the valley
Or those dancing on the walls
But when I turned around I found
The truth of being ever one
This is my freedom I´ve been seeking
No place else but here and now.

No comments:

Post a Comment