Thursday, April 8, 2010

Starting today - The New Me - I Am


The New Me - I Am


Here is the first message of this new Writer person I am becoming. Finally, I am just letting go and trusting that I will be lead to where I need to go. I am going to stop pushing the river, as I have likely been doing most of my life.

It is strange I have been writing and editing other people´s work for 20 years. I have been saying I want to write a book someday for I don´t know how many years.

I did write a book last year, and have another one well on the way, but I didn´t believe I was a writer. I guess I have been afraid that I can´t make a living at it. Why not?
This is an interesting process. It has taken a long time, but I guess the perfect amount of time, because this is where I am.

I am currently waiting for guidance, about the next steps. I have more than enough information in my head, and on my computer to do all kinds of stuff, but that is what I have been doing for the last 50 years. But now it is a matter of the heart. I have heard that the heart, one of our 5 brains, is by far the most powerful. I also have learned that Jesus who was trying to get start thinking from there. At different times I totally trusted my heart, but often would quickly run back to my head. But my heart has been guiding me all along. That is why I am here, now.

Now, I relax, say a prayer, and wait for the voice in my head to tell me just what the next step is. And I am not kidding about the voice in my head. The one that has been ranting, and worrying, etc. all of these years, is not me. The calm, confident, relaxed, and seemingly all knowing one is.

I´ll be sure to let you know what happens.

With Great Love,
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment