Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Waking up the World - Osho, & Golden Law



I saw this message and it triggered a certain knowing ever since I had an experience 30 years ago, where I realized all humanity is really just ONE - one collective being that lives in synergistic harmony with this beautiful spirit named Gaia. Here you can read the blog relating my experience from 1979 - Thirty Years to Tell this Story.

I shared this with Tom, and a short dialog began. He had shared with me this idea that the basis of our being we are animals. Here is what he sent me, as a summary of this discussion we have been having over the last few weeks: "We have been given the ability to know and contemplate upon ourselves, and do we see the world through the eyes of the animal or God. Hence, Be still and know I am GOD".

But today I was contemplating this idea, the simplicity of Osho´s message. How do we move from the distractions, the complicatedness of the world. It is so easy to get distracted and pulled away from moving in the direction that Osho suggests.

Here was what I came across today that I sent to Tom.

Hi Tom,

Osho´s message has been in the back of my mind. It is really very simple. We are animals that have an opportunity to awake, and the end goal is to live as one global community.

The interesting thing for me is that in 2008 when I traveled to the U.S. and had to go through Mexico, it really struck me the boundaries that we have created. The security check points are really kind of bizaare. I wondered why light would have to go through check points
(science proves that everything is light energy by the way).

I got the book 1984 (never read it before) from the Colombian national library yesterday (Apr. 13, 2010). It´s funny, the first sentence of the book is "I was a bright cold day in April and the clocks were striking thirteen." hehe

But really the quote I wanted to share with you I read this morning:

"The girl with the dark hair was coming toward him across the field. With what seemed a single movement she tore off her clothes and flung them disdainfully aside. Her body was white and smooth, but it aroused not desire in him; indeed, he barely loooked at it. What overwhelmed him in that instant was admiration for the gesture with which she had thrown her clothes aside. With its grace and carelessness it seemed to annihilate a whole culture, a whole system of thoughts as though Big Brother and the Party and the Thought Police could all be swept into nothingness by a single splendid movement of the arm. That too was a gesture belonging to the ancient time. Winston woke up with the word "Shakespeare" on his lips.!

Could it be so simple to shrug off all of the "trauma", drama, pain and suffering?

I don´t know why I felt compelled to share this you, maybe I will find out. In any case, as the king in the movie Amadeus always said "Well, there you have it.

End of my message to Tom . . .

As I was writing this message I had an insight that I might have touched on this previously in a couple of blogs that I wrote.

As a possible solution, the way to move in the direction we need to go I think is really wrapped up in the Golden Rule. Fairly recently I wrote two blogs on this How do we simplify this model? and How to Live


Blessings to All!
Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment