Tuesday, February 12, 2013

The Mountain

I climbed to the top of the mountain,
to see what I could see,
to learn what I might learn,
to dream what I might dream.
I guess, because of my very nature.

What I saw was so astounding
What I learned was so profound
What I dreamed was so beautiful
As I looked and felt and smelled
Turning in each of the four directions
Bounty, wonder, immensity
Seeming no end to the experience
My mind swirled and danced
I had to share this message
This thing that I had found
My eyes and mind appreciating, creating
Knowing all that is around
Something inside, seeing outside
Both combined as one
One mind, one eye, one heart
One love, One breath
By myself it was so wonder-full
But then somewhat empty
So I thought, yearned, dreamed for some one
With which that I could share

No comments:

Post a Comment