Sunday, December 9, 2018

God First

God, I put you first! Whether I had admitted it, or spoke it, you know that my heart has been aligned. I love you. I love life.

After reading Emmett Fox's essay "The Yoga of Love" I realize that my path has been to a pure state of love. I need not speak of it. I ask for the power and guidance to demonstrate it, to represent it, for love is the only substance and meaning.

I am eternally grateful for the experience of your love.

Every day my consciousness expands in knowing, and not-knowing, because the wonder is ever-expanding. I have spend many years in the desert of intellectualism, only to discover that all thought expands from source and is shared without regard to my ignorance.

As I open my heart, mind, soul and perceptions I find a new reality that results from experience.

If I am the least bit aware and attentive, I discover amazing new realities abounding. Thank your for your love. As I discard limited perception and open my mind to my heart's guidance, I find indescribable peace, joy and wonder.

How could all this be? How can I be? How could I have missed the simple perfection that surrounds me at all scales in myriad forms? Consciousness is an eternal playground.

As I learn that my mind is intended to partner with your heart, and my heart to rest, in that space it will regard itself no more in a place of desperate searching and seeking.

My thoughts recognize their place and are freed to contribute with efficiency and ease. My breath dances into my lungs, extends its wings into every cell of my body through your divine purpose. My mind with its wondrous resources aligns itself with that purpose to be you - Love.

Thank You divine, universal Love for allowing me to experience this Grand Adventure. I am your consciousness and I now commit to the design with deliberate and loving intent. Empower me to fulfill the privilege in a way that honors all that you are. Endow me with your knowing with each thought and action and breath that I take. I Love You!

I had written this some time ago, and I believe it is included in my I Am Sharing book, available for free at www.ruralinnovationinstitute.com

This essay was republished in the Minnekahta_eMessenger, Volume VI, Number 43, Friday, December 7, 2018

No comments:

Post a Comment