Monday, February 14, 2011

Settling Logical Synchronicity

Today I posted this at a friend's profile at Facebook.

Synchronicity - the acausal connecting principle, according to Carl Jung. David Peat believed it to be the bridge between mind and matter. I believe "meaning" is what crosses the bridge, purpose to be the outcome, experience to be the reward and love to be the motivator.

Hmmmm - where did that come from? It's new to me. Been trying to figure the phrase "logical synchronicity" out since about 2004 when I popped up in bed saying the phrase.


Just watched a video with Edgar Mitchell where he stated that information is just patterns of energy that we assign meaning to. I guess this is all related.

I just needed to get this recorded as to not lose it.

No comments:

Post a Comment