Thursday, August 4, 2011

Andy's first interview - Voice of the People Radio




Spur of the moment I was invited to do a radio program the other day. It was spontaneous, but I Shared openly, which is all that I can do. I've decided to quit hiding. In this interview I Share some of the stuff going on with my work, but also some past experiences and my personal Vision and insights to the human, spiritual transformation that is taking place in our world.

Voice of the People Radio Guest - Dr. Andrew Skadberg Reverence for Life University

Here are some links mentioned in the program, and other links that may be of interest.

Working Hearts of the Quad Cities
Waterkeeper of the Quad Cities

Self Management Institute and Reverence for Life University - with Desmond Green

Here you can download my books, and some other powerful books for Free. Rural Innovation Institute, library

Here is what I call my "Vision" book, entitled "Vision, We ARE Re-Creating the World a Resource Manual "Tool-box" for Re-vitalization and Empowerment Through Grass-roots Strategies and Environmental Awareness".

Here are the blog posts, and poems that were read in the interview.

Do Good
Your Promise
Compassion

Finally, the core of my approaches, in as few a words a possible - the Regional Revitalization and Empowerment Strategy, adapted to Colombia, S.A.

Love Transcends, my most powerful half-channeled writing.

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment