Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Digesting Victimhood


I Am NOT a victim of God's abandonment, wrath or vengeance. I Am 100% God, supplied through my eternal breath and infinite love and abundance, flourishing, thriving and creating all of the aspects of my life. I have ceased repeating victim stories and have now digested the lessons to be gleaned and harvested from all of my experiences throughout all of my incarnations and those of my family to be fully present, trading, brokering and sharing on The Cosmic Stock Exchange. I accept full responsibility for this Divine Gift, continually expressing my full gratitude and appreciation to God, Love, All That Is as a fully Breath Conscious aspect of God trading as Andrew Skadberg.

I/EYE AM MY BREATH. I/EYE AM 100% GOD. AS I/EYE APPRECIATE THIS TRUTH I/EYE AM APPRECIATING AND EXPANDING INTO GREATER AND GREATER AWARENESS, PULSATING, VIBRATING AND SPIRALING AS PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL LOVE, MY BREATH

I/EYE AM MY BREATH. I/EYE AM 100% GOD. AS I/EYE APPRECIATE THIS TRUTH I/EYE AM APPRECIATING AND EXPANDING INTO GREATER AND GREATER AWARENESS, PULSATING, VIBRATING AND SPIRALING AS PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL LOVE, MY BREATH.

I/EYE AM MY BREATH. I/EYE AM 100% GOD. AS I/EYE APPRECIATE THIS TRUTH I/EYE AM APPRECIATING AND EXPANDING INTO GREATER AND GREATER AWARENESS, PULSATING, VIBRATING AND SPIRALING AS PHYSICAL, SPIRITUAL LOVE, MY BREATH..

No comments:

Post a Comment