Thursday, December 25, 2014

Christmas 2014 Synchronicities

On Christmas day, I had spent the morning with Lincoln. I exchanged no gifts, I didn't participate in the festivities. Lincoln had been sick for awhile so my excuse not to go upstairs was that I was with Lincoln and feeling poorly myself.

After a peaceful, relaxing time with Lincoln I decided to "work on my gift for the world." I have been outlining and gathering information about the new education platform for E1G for a few weeks, drawing from various resources, journaling, contemplating, organizing. So, as I was working on this on Christmas Day I was reflecting on the fact that Greg Miller had sent me an email of his and my first email exchange which made reference to "camps" - (prior radio program Dec. 20th). Then, that night I dreamed of camps too. So, I was reflecting on this as I was writing notes in my journal and then experienced a whole series of synchronistic messages/signs, especially around Shiloh playing with her new Christmas toys.

I will try to recreate the experience, session in this blog. It was an amazing array of powerful, totally integrated, complimentary messages coming from the TV, and various objects that Shiloh was presenting to me, or playing with. It spins around the themes of "dreams", "endless possibilities" "hexagram/honey combs", bees and catepillars. I will make references to other sources that are complimentary to this process, or the resources/people that appear to be a part of this emerging opportunity.

Here is my journal entry

Merry Breath Mass
Merry Breath Mass
Merry Breath Mass

- $   Flexx     E1G ----> is the catalyst
- Self Awareness - The Practice & the 1st "R"
- Exp. Ed.  --  Bob Windt, Steve Simpson
- Added Value
   -  opportunities for connecting with lots of alternative content
       - ND Marketplace for kids
       - Linda Smarzik
       - Nicole Schmitt
       - people earning through viewing
           - Greg Miller's example Seattle, homeless man earning bitcoin
                - camp
                - dreamed about - purchasing 4H, Church camps that are now coming on the market
           - Richards example, guy proposing people earning from creating and partaking of content
                 - Wingmakers

- Rewards (other, Service, internal fullfillment
    - What Motivates Us (See RSAnimate)


This is when the synchronicities started to hit

Greg's message included my quote from Desmond and our conversations "Age of Experientialism"

     - Gunsmoke "Christmas" show was on with the old cross-eyed guy who enticed them to run away from the church. One scene they were riding on a train. I wasn't watching directly, but this reminded me of Bob, and that kids don't seem to be able to experience "adventure" anymore. Although the old guy appeared to be a bad influence, one of the kids was sick, and he had to take them back. I was only watching the show tangentially. Jodie Foster was one of the kids.


Then the number 3333 showed up on a commercial

These ideas were going through my mind

- Greg was proposing "camps" on Ecademy, that I had made contact with him (see message below).
- kids, sense of adventure
- old church camps coming up for sale, going defunct
- I dreamed about buying them

- Steve Simpson Camp Jubilee (Madrid) -
    Steve is possibly the premier expert on Experiential Education.
    He is part owner of publishing company)
    - Night hike
    - Challenge courses
    - Adventure
    - Bob Windt's model (free play, learning science/physics, etc.) www.hoverkid.com
           

- 888 commercial
- E1G - Camps - Experiential Learning/Pacifica - Caterpillar mobile classroom

Right when I was journaling about this Shiloh hands me one of her presents, still in the box
"Caterpillar Shape Sorter" - 13 Piece Puzzle with Endless Possibilities (I often use puzzle in my work)







(I left a message for Greg, to touch base, then called Mark - the messages 13 minutes apart)

Shiloh was also playing with a little bee (honey comb) Hive, Guillermo made millions $ with "bee's wax bleaching business until hurricane Andrew wiped the bees out in 1995 - added while typing up, see below)






The Caterpillar puzzle features the hexagram which is the symbol of EndlessOne Global

               "Endless Possibilities"  - wonderful video produced by Scobie Ryder, E1G Ambassador



Then Shiloh threw a ball with hexagrams on it. (Black was the word showing when she threw it, which I thought was interesting with the marches going on in many US cities) - the ball has stars and a spiral on it too.


I began to tell Sarah about this experience and was going to say "There is no extra cost to dreaming big" and when I looked toward the kitchen as saw the word "Dreams", it was attached to this Christmas gift that Sarah got from Jasmine and Paul


The Gunsmoke show really had an amazing message, in the end the scruffly guy ended up being the hero and the message was to set the various characters free of the dogma, constraints of the church.






Additional references



Greg's message sent on Dec. 24th, 2014

From: Andrew Skadberg [mailto:anskadberg@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, September 05, 2008 11:50 AM
To: gregoryrmiller@profitgenerationprogramcompany.com
Subject: Ecademy posting

Hi Gregory,

I saw your thoughtful posting at the Clean Tech club. Unfortunately they changed their policy for non paying members so I couldn't send a message to you from there. I was intrigued by your message and idea to create a camp. I think there may be synergies. I could go on and on about the need for education, but I guess I should just make the connection.

Warm regards,
Andy

--
- "The Great Adventure is Here!!! - The Age of Experientialism - Join Us Today!!!"

Breathe . . . .Consciously!
Desmond Green - Greening the World

==> http://www.iamsharing.com

Andrew Skadberg, Ph.D.
Solomon Source Consulting
IAmSharing.com
Armenia, Colombia
576-749-7092 (Home)
576-300-653-1950 (cell)

----------
Additional connections, experiences with Camps, and especially the area around the Des Moines River Valley, Ledges State Park, etc.

- 1972 (then I remembered my experience with my appendix in 1972 when I nearly died,
- it is also near the Ledges State Park, I remember going to a great little AA gathering 1983?, it was where I used to love to ride motorcycles "Motts" and also where Mark and I had the incredible nature experience with the Beaver the Owl and the Dog - I added these later references as I was typing up this entry) There are other references, the train tressel, my snow mobiling excursion because I did good with newspapers, the kegger parties) Something about the Des Moines River valley and the Ledges.
- My "camp" experiences were further developed with Steve Simpson with my Leisure Studies. We did a class "night hike", a very memorable experience and I also helped him with "Camp Jubilee" in 1988.

----------
Guillermo made a lot of money with his company Bleaching International, bleaching bee's wax. He started the company in his kitchen in Florida. It was very successful until Hurricane Andrew wiped out the bees in 1995. Again the hexagram


No comments:

Post a Comment