Sunday, April 10, 2016

Pondering Money

I have been pondering the lessons learned from the "powers that were" who created these various money systems. Simply, we can have a monetary system based on "thin air" and it will work. The nice thing about this is, because it is not derived off of physical, natural assets, we can create abundance and stop the exploitation of our natural resources.

Rather than treating symptoms like greed, hatred, desperation, "evil-ness", etc (which are conditioned judgment traps), we can get to the task of teaching people to love themselves. This is what the Reverence for Life University is doing (and many others are realizing), like Louise Hay, etc.

Because we can flood our "reality" with money, and exchange currencies we can get to the tasks at hand to begin addressing the humanitarian and environmental opportunities in front of us.

Another concept to eliminate, although it must have a "lesson learned" value, is the idea of debt. Eliminating scarcity and limitation consciousness is the process we are in. Leaving the Adam Smith, and others programs of economics. They did not win the game, yet they rapidly accelerated our "economic hitting bottom" which leads to our grand awakening.
Instead of printing more money when debt is created, we can do as John DeSantis so emphatically suggested, create it for good purposes. He goes into great lengths to elucidate this.

I met John DeSantis virtually about 5 years back and exchanged some messages and phone calls. I don't know if he is still alive. He was passionate about his Vision. I was working on my stuff in Colombia. His idea is very simple, and I believe, doable. Dan, I think it is very interesting he got his Vision in 1979, as did you and I.

I have been inspired to look at John's work again.

Here is the Website he created
http://www.publicandprivateenterprise.org/

I included his work in my concepts I worked on awhile back utilizing the wonderful tools of E1G and my other "community rebuilding" and individual empowerment. It too needs to be revisited. As I was looking at "fixing" the various systems we utilize, I had to look at money, although it was perplexing to me how something so simple could be so elusive in finding a solution, like untangling a massive knot. Since my father was a "practical economist", I have had to keep returning to this issue - i.e. I could only ignore that the wheel had fallen off our car so long.
http://www.visionexcelerator.com/e1g---community-vision.php

Desmond proposed the Breath Bank the same time that I met John. If you want to count things, we are credited in our Breath Bank 25,000 breaths per day.

I just invite you wonderful people to begin to digest this with me. Maybe it is already underway with the Global Currency reset, but I do believe we need to consider this all at a deeper Spiritual level. We are being conditioned to "hate" or be angry at the 1% yet, I see them as teaching me the most valuable of lessons. To love more. Also, haven't they actually ushered in the New Economy?

And here was a prior post from yesterday on Facebook

I have been getting some real clarity about the wonderful service the money people have done for us. They have proven that a money system can be derived from our imagination. It literally comes out of thin air. And being greedy doesn't make people happy. We don't have to exploit limited natural resources. We make money so we can make more. We can drop the concept of debt. Leave limited beliefs and allow our abundance capacities to flow. Our teachers are trees, the ocean, the sun, all of life - especially our breath. We don't have to obsess about counting and meting out. Money is energy like everything else. And it is Infinitely Abundant and we affect changes in its expression with our imagination. We only need shift our beliefs about it and realign our relationship with trust, love and appreciating of abundance. The money people , especially the extremely greedy ones, have provided us the most wonderful of lessons. Stop pointing fingers saying God made a mistake by allowing them to do what they have done and get into the flow of infinite abundance.

All The Best

Other previous related blogs
It appears that several of my prior contemplations have gone to this subject or resolving our relationship with money. Here are some of the more pertinent.

Is There a Lack of Energy
The Hoax - the Money Game and Free Energy
Questioning Beliefs
Homelessness, Bulk Mail, Corporations, Change
Do Good
Diversify, Cooperate, Go Inside - a Meandering thought stream
Freedom with Money
Putting a Price on My Soul
The Man from the desert - on the money changers
Finding OurSelves

De-fragging from the Matrix

And this goes to my Eye Am Sharing profile

No comments:

Post a Comment