Monday, April 11, 2016

Time for The Practice

Ever since I got sober in 1981 I have pursued a spiritual life. At times, while pursuing work or an education, ultimately a PhD, I had to move my spirit studies to a back burner. However, no matter what, they have always been cooking. I followed the suggestion of Bill Wilson to investigate the "treasure troves" of the written works of various enlightened beings like Emmet Fox, Matthew Fox, Fritof Capra, Paramahansa Yogananda, Albert Schweitzer, Wallace D. Wattles, Kahlil Gibran, Emanuel Swedenborg, Albert Einstein, Abraham Lincoln, Mahatma Gandhi and more.

Many contemporary inspired authors too, Depak Chopra, Wayne Dwyer, Jerry and Ester Hicks, Jane Roberts (Seth), Eckhart Tolle, Don Miguel Ruiz, Neale Donald Walsh, Louise Hay, Drunvalo Melchizedek and many un-named authors have influenced me greatly. I still read books on all subjects related to the occult, spiritual and personal development. Usually now not on the best seller lists.

All have blessed me wither their wisdom. The teachings of Jesus, the Master resonate through a few quotes, yet now I feel a practical guide is needed for humanity. Having worked on myself and growth in Spiritual, living and understanding now for nearly 35 years I have found the simple works of Desmond Donald Green to be of highest value. (most available at www.reverenceforlifeuniversity.com and www.globalbreathconsciousnessinstitute.com)

I truly believe that with reading The Global Citizenship Passport (The Practice and The 1st "R") a person can place themselves in a whole new paradigm of consciousness. The great "rub" or "eye of the needle" for all people is the appreciation of "Breath Consciousness" - the awareness that The NOW is only accessible in their breath.

The "pointers" or references to this One Truth are so numerous and Present as to be almost beyond comprehension. I have written extensively on this subject and gathered references from many books and teachings. (See Your Breath - The Key) Many people, it appears, are finding themselves embracing this, yet the import to be immensely grateful and cognizant of the breathing process is to experience utmost joy, presence and power.

In much of my Sharing I have re-presented the many ways that our breath can be viewed, experienced and played with.

However, with utmost love and sincerity I implore all people to begin their journey by placing their foundation of life with the book created by Desmond and Dawn Vaz Green.

It is free, like life and the breath itself. It will plant the ultimate seed of awareness of how we are each receiving an infinite endowment of Love from Source/God/Spirit/The One Infinite Creator.

With the simple instructions/directions provided in The Practice you will be set free. It is guaranteed!

I love you. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment