Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Supervisors

These days I am checking with my young executives (Shiloh & Lincoln) as to whether I should post comments that judge or criticize anyone or anything. They haven't authorized a single post. I believe this is how I can come to really understand what Jesus meant when he said "When you become like a child you will enter the kingdom." - I don't think he was talking about getting rich and powerful, but understanding that all of the pain and suffering we have learned from this tiny "reality" and the generations, and cultures that have passed before. They know, until we teach them otherwise. They don't come installed with the viruses of lack, fear or doubt. The truth is the cosmos, and everything in it, is being supported and it is not going to stop anytime soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment