Thursday, October 31, 2013

Your Breath - Your Key, Re-Visiting

It's about time to compile a new version of my book "Your Breath - Your Key" as I have found a number of additional quotes and references to "The Breath" as the entry point to our new consciousness. Not that it is necessary for my understanding and appreciation, but some people live under the constraint of "seeing is believing", so this evidence is Shared for those who might be looking for validation.

One of the more prominent, and powerful, especially for Christians was shared with me by my friend Sergio. He found these references from the Bible. This was a chat on Facebook

The "Holy Spirit" is the breath.. John 20:22-23 says, "And when he had said this, he breathed on them, and saith unto them, Receive ye the Holy Ghost: whose soever sins ye remit, they are remitted unto them; and whose soever sins ye retain, they are retained."
 
October 24th, 9:18am
Found right in the first chapter of Genesis in the second verse: "The earth was without form and void; and darkness was on the face of the deep, and the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the waters. Then God said, 'Let there be light;' and there was light." At the very beginning of Genesis, you have God’s Word, Jesus; you have God the Father; and you have the Holy Spirit: the Trinity all represented in creation. The interesting part of this is the Hebrew word for spirit. We almost get a little spooky talking about the Holy Ghost, but the Hebrew word behind spirit is ruach, and it means "air in motion." It is the same word for "breath." It also means "life." By resemblance to breath and air in motion, it means "spirit." That’s where we get the translation, and the Hebrew word contains all those different meanings. If we just leave it with our English word "spirit," we’re not getting the full attributes of what the Bible is trying to describe. It’s trying to describe that there’s a breath involved. Going back to that first chapter in Genesis, if the Spirit of God was hovering over the face of the deep, and then God said, "Let there be light," when you speak, it’s through your breath that the words take form. Just imagine that: God speaking, His breath comes out, and there you have the Word of God, "Let there be light." That is where the Gospel of John says, "In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God." They are all separate, but at the same time, they are all one, just as when you breathe and you speak, your words can be one with you.
October 24th, 11:29am
Ahhh . . . breathing in this, the Truth. Sarah, in her essay, "Crystalization" from this page http://www.eyeamsharing.com/sarah-ford.php - you will find this quote "My Prescription for Life: The philosophy of life that I choose to live by is spirituality. The facets of religion and science I have covered offer me a map for virtuous living, meditation and self-contemplation, as well as a basic understanding of science so that I can solidify my beliefs into a valid system for me. While there are realms of mysticism that science can’t prove, I won’t let that be a deterrent for understanding my own spiritual experiences. Perhaps it is wise for me to convey to you an encompassing definition of spirituality, which is rooted in the Latin word spiritus, or “breath”: It involves opening our hearts and cultivating our capacity to experience awe, reverence and gratitude. It is the ability to see the sacred in the ordinary, to feel the poignancy of life, to know the passion of existence and to give ourselves over to that which is greater than ourselves (Elkins 3). Spirituality is the breath of life. It colors our experience and allows us to find and create meaning in our existence. If you find yourself ponde ring why you are here, consider this definition and then you might just understand. I also believe that when you are ready, the teacher will appear. This can actually be a fulfillment of synchronicity, whereby opening yours elf up to the possibilities of existence will allow the truths you need to hear come forth. I mus t consider this when I examine my own life experiences that have led me to this point in m y life. If my system seems unattainable, please know that I would’ve felt the same way a few years ago."

Soon I will be posting more as I have been collecting up a number of references over the past couple of years.

No comments:

Post a Comment