Tuesday, April 13, 2010

The Temple

Yesterday Desmond Green and I had two chats. The conversation continues about our "awakening," our becoming conscious of the fact, as Desmond puts it "we are physical spirit becoming conscious of it".

Last night I had really intense dreams about a message. I had received an email or something I was trying to solve some sort of puzzle, to decipher the greater meaning of the message. In my sleep I was reminded that I was supposed to be cryptologist when I was in the Air Force (I only was in 9 months - hehe). But in the dream I knew I could figure it out. I woke up at 5:45 to take Juanjo to school but hadn´t solved the riddle. But when I came back to lay down a little while with Benjamin, I got a very clear message "The Temple". I also knew that I could find validation in the Bible so I did a quick search and here is part of what I found.

1 Corinthians 3:16 Do you not know that you are a temple of God and that the Spirit of God dwells in you?

John 2:21 But He was speaking of the temple of His body....

Romans 14:7 For not one of us lives for himself, and not one dies for himself;

1 Corinthians 6:3 Do you not know that we will judge angels? How much more matters of this life?

2 Corinthians 6:16 Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols? For we are the temple of the living God; just as God said, "I WILL DWELL IN THEM AND WALK AMONG THEM; AND I WILL BE THEIR GOD, AND THEY SHALL BE MY PEOPLE.

"We are physical - Spirit becoming conscious of this through our experiences" - Desmond Green

Blessings to All

Andy

No comments:

Post a Comment